Colonial Oil Industries, Inc. (COI), a subsidiary of Colonial Group, Inc., is a dynamic and exciting place to work. We hire exceptional people and empower them to think independently, take initiative, and be innovative. Our workforce is a diverse group of talented, hardworking individuals committed to developing and achieving our business priorities. COI has a career-oriented approach to employment. We focus on recruiting outstanding talent and developing individuals internally by providing opportunities for exceptional training and a broad range of work experiences.
Colonial Group, Inc. is an EEO/AA employer and committed to creating an environment that values and supports diversity and inclusiveness across our organizations. We encourage applications from qualified individuals who will help us achieve this mission. Colonial Group, Inc. prohibits discrimination based on race, color, religion, sex, age, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, disability, veteran status, or marital status.
Colonial's Most Important Asset is our Employees!
We offer the following to full-time employees
- Competitive Wages
- 401(k) Plan with Company Match
- Profit-Sharing Plan
- Time Away from Work
- Sick Leave
- Health Benefits
- Wellness Program
- On-Site Medical Clinic (Savannah)
- Flexible Spending Accounts
- Dependent Care
- FREE Life Insurance
- FREE AD&D Insurance
- FREE Long-Term Disability Insurance
- FREE Business Travel Accident Insurance
- Employee Education Reimbursement
- Dependent Education Assistance
- Employee Assistance Program
- Optional Supplemental Life & AD&D Insurance
- Optional Short-Term Disability
- Optional Accident Insurance
- Optional Critical Illness Insurance
- Optional Identity Theft Protection Plan
- Other AMAZING benefits!